Tax Consultant Dubai - VAT Filing Services in Dubai
Tax issues are never far from the mind of the business owner. It’s likely that post VAT introduction in UAE many of your decisions will be tax based. It starts with the formation of your business and continues through the sale. Your choice of business entity, how you pay out profits, and your accounting decisions will all have an effect on your tax liability. We are there to guide you through your Tax aspect with proper understanding and implementation of VAT filing services in your company
We at MA are ready to help your business to get ready with your VAT registration and VAT return filling in Dubai.
At Majid Ahmad, our tax consultant in Dubai has the deep industry knowledge to help our clients realize planning opportunities and meet their compliance responsibilities. We think beyond the present and beyond borders to deliver long-lasting value.
We can help ensure your business processes are controlled from a VAT perspective so that VAT risk is managed and the likelihood of errors arising is reduced
Our Tax consultancy services in Dubai provides:
- VAT implementation
- VAT accounting services
- VAT registration services
- Aid with VAT return filing services
- System migration
- Invoicing system under the VAT
- Training and awareness for VAT
- Analysis of financial History
- Data handling management as per FTA
Our Recent Project Includes the following
- VAT Implementation for Health Care, Hospitality Industry and Retail Sector
- Professional vat return filing service in Dubai for Healthcare Sector, Trading company, Saloon, Spa, Super Market, Distributors, Photographer, Car Rentals businesses and many more.
- Reviewing invoices and transactions on a quarterly basis to ensure VAT invoices from suppliers are compliant
- VAT Accounting Services in the Accredited Software approved by FTA
- A VAT review to determine the VAT liability of supplies and the need for any restriction of recovery in respect of VAT incurred
- We provided a directive for VAT refund for overseas customers
- Advising on custom practice within UAE
Overview of VAT:
In 2017 Representatives of the GCC signed a VAT Framework Treaty confirming the introduction of a formal VAT system in the six GCC Member States; Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. VAT has since been introduced in Saudi Arabia and the UAE on 1 January 2018 at a rate of 5% VAT is, an Indirect Tax imposed on the supply of goods and services which is charged at each stage of the supply chain. Cost is borne by the end consumer which is collected by the business on behalf of Government. So most of the SME’s companies in GCC countries tend to hire VAT consulting firms or Tax consultant.
Who is required to Register for VAT?
Every Taxable person in UAE whose annual supply exceed or is expected to exceed the Mandatory Threshold of AED 375,000 should register for VAT with FTA, or a taxable person can Voluntary register for VAT if it exceeds the Voluntary Threshold of AED 187,500. Thus, a voluntarily registered company has the obligation to claim input tax credit making them liable to VAT return filing in Dubai.
What are Taxable supplies?
Taxable supplies are supplies on which tax is charged according to the VAT agreement, whether at a standard rate of 5% or zero-rated. A deduction of input tax can be claimed against the VAT payable on taxable supplies.
- Standard Supplies
- Zero Rated Supplies
- Exempt Supplies
For Detail understanding and Implementation of VAT within your Company feel free to reach out to us, first VAT consultancy service is borne by us.
Happy to assist!